You have come to the right place if you are moving interstate.
With more than 30 moving interstate frequently & travelling all along the East Coast of Australia. Travelling from Cairns to Brisbane, Sydney and covering Melbourne and Adelaide on a weekly basis, we can help with all of your interstate moving requirements.
Prior to moving interstate, we can have moving boxes delivered to your door or a pre pack and storage with delivery can be included in your moving quotes when needed. We can also help with interstate car transport, with collection and delivery from door to door.
Interstate Furniture Removals
Any interstate furniture removals can be a hectic time in ones life, even for the most organized person. Selecting the right interstate movers is one of the most important decisions you will make through the interstate moving process. Obviously you want a moving company who is cost effective, but also who has the knowledge and experience to look after your goods whilst moving furniture from your old home and into your new one.
When selecting interstate removalists to provide you with quotes and moving services, here are some questions you may like to ask:
- Is the moving company able to provide you with references from previous clients?
- How long have the interstate removalists been in business?
- What are considered as extra charges and services and how are these charged?
- Is your moving company affiliated with any interstate transport groups or associations?
- What makes you different?
- Does the moving company come highly recommended and are they reputable interstate removalists?
- Are your interstate removalists separate from your moving insurance provider to avoid conflict of interest?
- Are the interstate removalists a registered company or just working off there own ABN?
- Is your moving company trusted to carry furniture and cabinetry for some of Australia’s leading retail brands?
- Are your interstate removalists trusted for the interstate transport of cabinetry for some of the biggest brands in retailing?
- Can your interstate removalists provide you with Back Loading?
Moving furniture interstate is what we do best and we believe our interstate moving company is the best at it. The company has grown from a one truck operation which was owner operated in 1995 and now boasts a convoy of moving trucks that can assist you with moving interstate and also local removals. Our first moving boxes shop opened in 2001 and we now stock a full range of packaging supplies.
Storage is often required when you are moving interstate and may also be needed for your local removals, so we have a range of removals and storage solutions for you.